Wedding...A Simply Done Beach Wedding In HiloExplore > United States > Big Island of Hawaii > Wedding...A Simply Done Beach Wedding In Hilo
Start your marriage off on the right foot by tying the knot on the pictureque shores of Hilo.
Congratulations on your engagement!
If your idea of getting married is barefoot on the beach with the sound of waves crashing and tropical breezes blowing through the palms, then this wedding is for you.
A simple ceremony, for just the two of you or a few friends, will be performed right on the beach. Your wedding will be a romantic day that you'll remember forever. Included in the wedding are two traditional tuberose Hawaiian leis, plus roses for a lovely Rose Ceremony.
The wedding will take place at public locations; country and state beach parks, and gardens.
Upgrades can be added once the package is reserved. All upgrades will be arranged for directly with the wedding coordinator.
- THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE $65 MARRIAGE LICENSE FEE, PAID IN CASH DIRECTLY TO THE REPRESENTATIVE ON THE DAY OF THE WEDDING.
- In order to get married in Hawaii, you must bring your passport or birth certificate, valid photo ID, your ship boarding card, and certified copies of divorce decrees, dissolution decrees, or death certificate of previous spouse, if applicable.
- No witnesses are required in Hawaii.
- If, for any reason, you must cancel your wedding, you must do so within 30 days of booking the date.
- No cancellations will be made within 45 days of your wedding date.
Days offered: 7 days a week