A tropical island wedding on a beautiful beach.
Many brides dream of getting married on a tropical island, on the beach, with the blue of the ocean as a backdrop. This is what you've been dreaming of.
This is a lovely wedding package, with the most often requested amenities, but perhaps the best thing about it is the wedding coordinator's private wedding garden beach location. This is the spot you've been dreaming of! Your wedding coordinator is a real pro and understands how important your wedding day is to you. She will take care of every detail to make your wedding day perfect.
If you would like additional amenities (video, additional flowers, etc.), you will discuss and pay for those directly with your wedding coordinator after your wedding date booking has been confirmed.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, we will provide you with contact information for the wedding coordinator. You will then be able to discuss all the details of your wedding with her.
- This location is wheelchair accessible.
- All weddings must be booked at least 5 weeks prior to your wedding date to allow for the papers to be processed. All paperwork must be received by the wedding coordinator a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the wedding date.
- In a legal wedding with the judge, you will need 4 witnesses in total (2 for the bride and 2 for the groom). A witness must be over the age of 18. They will need to stand up with you during the wedding, so select people from your wedding party.
- If you cancel your wedding with 31+ days notice before the wedding date - you will receive a full refund. There is a $100 fee for all cancelled weddings 12-30 days before the wedding date. Once you are within 12 days of the wedding date - it is completely non-refundable.
Days offered: 7 days a week