Wheelchair Travelers...Cozumel Island TourExplore > Mexico > Cozumel > Wheelchair Travelers...Cozumel Island Tour
Vans with a wheelchair LIFT in the Caribbean are few and far between.
Those who require these services know how difficult it can sometimes be to find wheelchair accessible transportation when you are traveling. This van has a lift to accommodate those of you who have power wheelchairs or find it difficult to transfer into a car or van. And there's room to bring your family and friends along, too.
This tour includes:
• Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier in a private, wheelchair accessible van
• Customizable itinerary
• Great views of Cozumel!
Your van will be ready and waiting for you when you arrive off the cruise ship.
Your tour itinerary will be flexible, based on your interests. If you have a special request, let your guide know.
Drive around the island and visit the Cozumel highlights or ask your guide about accessible beaches.
• Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and your camera.
• Bottled water can be purchased at stops.
• Entrance fees, food, beverages, and gratuity are not included in the price of this tour.
• Please note that there is room for only 1 wheelchair in this vehicle.
• There is a maximum of 7 passengers, including wheelchair.
Days offered: 7 days a week