Come enjoy Punta Sur Ecological Park! We'll also visit Discover Mexico.
Between July and August, you'll have the opportunity to be a part of the turtle programs. These are offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 a.m. to noon. Clients will experience firsthand the nesting behavior of the marine turtle. Cozumel released 300,000 turtles last year with this program!
Enjoy this half-day tour out to Punta Sur and Discover Mexico!
We'll start off with a great scenic drive to Punta Sur Ecological Park, located on the southernmost tip of Cozumel! This 247-acre nature reserve is dedicated to the conservation of Mexico's flora and fauna. Experience Mexico's tropical ecosystems as you hike or sightsee from one of the many observation towers on the grounds.
If you're lucky, you might even get to see crocodiles, egrets, foxes, herons, iguanas, or other wildlife.
Following our visit to Punta Sur, we'll head over to Discover Mexico. The newest and most popular park in Cozumel offers tourists a unique Mexican experience. Here you'll learn about Mexico's culture--from its art and colorful handicrafts to its history and world-class architecture.
At the conclusion of this fun-filled tour, you'll be returned to the cruise ship pier.
- We suggest that you bring a hat, camera, sunscreen, good walking shoes, and cash for lunch, beverages, souvenirs, and gratuities. There will be opportunities to purchase snacks/refreshments.
- Lunch, beverages, souvenirs, and gratuities are not included in the price of this tour.
- Start time is flexible. For other departure times, please call ShoreTrips.
- If you have more than 8 people in your party, please call ShoreTrips.
- There is a minimum of 2 and maximum of 8 persons per vehicle.
- This tour can accommodate a collapsible wheelchair or walker. Please call ShoreTrips.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday