In our opinion, the world is a prettier place atop a segway! Zoom Zoom!
Come join us on this fun segway tour! You won't be able to stop smiling!
This tour includes:
• Safety briefing and instruction
• Safety gear
• Guided segway tour
• Snorkel equipment
• Guided snorkeling tour
• Bottled water
We will start off with an orientation, operating instructions, and a safety briefing. After a practice session on your segway, we'll be all set to go!
Follow your guide on a scenic bicycle path that goes along the shoreline all the way to the beautiful snorkeling spot at Playa Uvas with Dzul Ha Reef!
After snorkeling, we'll make our way back to our starting point at a lovely resort. Feel free to spend the rest of your day here swimming in the pool, laying out, or grabbing a cold beverage. Just make sure to keep your eye on the time so you don't miss your ship!
• Depending on which pier your cruise ship docks at, you may be able to walk or you may have to take a short taxi ride to the meeting point for this tour. The taxi will be about $10 (each way) and take about 10 minutes.
• Please bring a towel and sun protection. Wear your swimsuit and sneakers.
• After the segway tour, you are welcome to relax at the resort. You will be responsible for getting a taxi back to your pier (or walking back).
• Beverages at the beach club at end of tour not included.
• You will need to sign a waiver before the tour.
• Maximum weight is 250 pounds. Minimum weight is 100 lbs.
• Minimum age is 12. Maximum age is 65.
• This trip requires a minimum of two people. This tour can accommodate up to 20 people per time slot.
• Pregnant women, people with back/neck injuries, or those who have had recent surgeries are not allowed on this tour. No orthopedic devices. People with asthma, heart conditions, and/or diabetes must abstain from snorkeling.
• Vehicles cannot be operated under the influence of alcohol or any other drug.
Days offered: 7 days a week