Swim With The Dolphins In Cozumel-The Royal SwimExplore > Mexico > Cozumel > Swim With The Dolphins In Cozumel-The Royal Swim
The Ultimate Dolphin Experience. Price reduced from $179!
Only 10 minutes from downtown Cozumel at famous Chankanaab National Marine Park, this is the perfect backdrop for your dolphin experience. The park offers incredible snorkeling, diving, restaurants, and a beautiful beach.
Imagine the thrill of playing with the dolphins! Action and speed make this program the most popular, as it really lets you interact with these friendly marine mammals. The program begins with a briefing about the dolphins and an explanation of the activities you will experience.
From your submerged platform in the water, you will be able to interact with the dolphins, including the very popular dolphin kiss photo.
Then, you will enter the water (life jackets required) for a speedy ride through the water for the dorsal tow as you hold on to their fins.
Next is the highlight of your time with the dolphins--the foot push. Feel all their strength as they push you up and through the water by the bottom of your feet. Truly the experience of a lifetime!
Each session is one hour, with 30 minutes of swim time. Group size is limited to 10 people to ensure that you have a very personal experience.
Our professional photographers will capture these magical moments for you. Photo prices vary based on the package you purchase.
- Limited space available.
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to activity time.
- The admission fee to Chankanaab Park is included in the price for dolphin program participants.
- You may observe someone participating in a dolphin program by paying the admission fee into the park. The cost is $21 for adults and $14 for children ages 3-11. For observers, the VIP buffet is available for $30.
- Transfers are not included. The 10-15 minute taxi ride will cost approximately $10 each way per taxi for up to 4 people.
- There are lockers available for rent at the park (free for dolphin participants).
- Please note that the Dolphin Swim facility does not accept US cash in their restaurants, boutiques and photo purchase stations. Please bring Pesos or a Credit/Debit card to make any payments.
- Please note that if you are traveling with anyone participating in the Swim Adventure program, the buffets are in different areas.
VERY IMPORTANT: YOU MUST BRING YOUR SHORETRIPS PREPAID VOUCHER OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM--NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Children over 3'3" and up to 3' 9" must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per child).
- Children over 3' 9" up to 4' 6" must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per child).
- Children over 4'6" will be allowed to participate alone by paying the adult rate.
- Children under 3'3" tall are considered infants and will do the Encounter program activities (kiss, hand target, and handshake) regardless of the program in which they participate. All infants must fit into the life vests required during the program.
- All children are subject to measurement upon arrival. Please measure your child prior to booking to ensure you are purchasing the correct program.
- Non-swimmers are welcome but must be comfortable in deep water. Each person is required to wear a life jacket.
- Sunblock is not allowed while swimming with the dolphins.
- Jewelry, watches, rings, bracelets, or any object that might scratch the dolphins are not allowed.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- Maximum of 10 people per time slot.
- Guests must follow the rules of the guides/instructors at all times.
- If you are physically or mentally challenged, please contact ShoreTrips prior to booking.
- If you book a 3:30 pm dolphin swim, you should plan to access the buffet prior to your swim. There is no alcohol prior to your swim. Buffet may be limited early morning/late afternoon. Please note that if you are traveling with someone participating in the Swim Adventure, the buffets are in different areas.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday