Pre-Cruise Tour - Montmorency Falls And Isle D'Orléans - Hotel Pick UpExplore > Canada > Quebec > Pre-Cruise Tour - Montmorency Falls And Isle D'Orléans - Hotel Pick Up
The perfect tour for foodies and wine lovers alike!
Bring your appetite and your sense of adventure on this journey through Orléans Island's celebrated food and wine producers.
Embark with one of our professional guides on this tour rich in history and culinary tastings, beginning at the Montmorency Falls and continuing on to the "Garden of Québec", Isle d'Orléans!
Our first stop is the Montmorency Falls where you are certain to capture wonderful photos of the grandeur of the falls, and its natural beauty. You will travel a boardwalk with a variety of lookouts and a suspension bridge that captures not only the surrounding beauty but the power of the Montmorency River’s current and of the Falls
Travelling on, with more great views of the countryside, and Quebec City in the distance, will visit Cassis Monna & filles, a company that has mastered the art of transforming black currants--harvested on Îsle d’Orléans--into products of the highest quality, including an award-winning Crème de Cassis. Come discover their aperitifs, port-like wines, and other fine delicacies. Taste, smell, and learn all about making liqueurs in their new, on-site museum.Then, at Cidrerie Verger Bilodeau, enjoy the maple products and discover ice cider, a specialty unique in Quebec. Between these stops, our guide will provide you an historical commentary complete with anecdotal information.
Last epicurean stop on the Island, Au Buffet Maison, where you will taste a variety of authentic, artisanal Quebec cheeses.
On your way to Quebec City, return to the time of New France by visiting Le Domaine Maizerets, a jewel of Québec's heritage. It remains one of the rare examples of a seigneurial residence in a rural area of "New France". Let your guide reveal the Domaine’s long and interesting history.
You'll return to your cruise ship at the conclusion of this deliciously satiating tour.
- You will be asked your preferred pick up time during check out.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes. You must be able to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Lunch is not included in tour cost.
- Gratuities to the driver and guide are not included in the price of this tour.
- Please note that groups of 10 or larger will be in a 23 passenger bus.
- There is a maximum of 1 handbag and 1 suitcase per person.
- The legal drinking age in Quebec is 18. You must have photo proof of age to enjoy alcoholic beverages on this tour.
- Not suitable for clients with limited mobility.
Days offered: 7 days a week