Eze, La Turbie, And Monte Carlo...A Shoretrips Premium Shared Van TourExplore > France > Villefranche > Eze, La Turbie, And Monte Carlo...A Shoretrips Premium Shared Van Tour
A whirlwind tour of Monaco and the surrounding area, including an Eze perfume factory.
If you have a problem with those crowded, big bus tours operated by the cruise lines and you're a little thrifty, here's the perfect tour for you. Visit the best of the French Riviera along with a few others in a very comfortable van driven by an experienced, personable driver for just about what the big bus tours cost. And since it's a ShoreTrips tour, you know it's first class!
Your adventure begins in Eze, a charming medieval village perched on the top of the mountain, rising high above the sea to give you a fantastic view. Eze is home to one of the branches of the renowned Fragonard perfumerie. Here you will get a guided visit of the factory, as well as a chance to shop at the factory store.
Next, continue on to La Turbie, a 1st century BC Roman village well-known as the "Terrace" of Monaco, due to the splendid view it affords of the Principality.
After La Turbie, you will be taken to Monte Carlo and The Golden Square where the famous Hotel de Paris, the Casino, the beautiful gardens and the luxury shops are located.
Remember to bring your passport if you want to enter the Casino! This will be followed by a city tour, where you will be treated to an exploration of the old town on "The Rock": the Prince's Palace with the changing of the guard, the Cathedral, and the Princess Grace Memorial. Finish with a drive around the Grand Prix circuit!
- Please keep in mind that this is a shared tour. It is not private. The tour operator must maintain his schedule for a fair and successful day for all.
- There is a minimum of 2 guests needed to operate this tour.
- This tour can accommodate a maximum of 8 guests.
- Please note that the order or structure of this itinerary may change due to outside circumstances. You will still have a wonderful experience!
- This is a shared tour. It may make a stop or two in some of the visited cities or villages to pick up passengers but that will not affect the tour itself.
- During your time in Monte Carlo you will have about 15 minutes in the Golden Square which provides access to 2 casinos. The Casino de Paris which is open all day and the Monte Carlo Casino which is open after 2 PM. You will have time to take photos and play a few coin slots if you are interested. Jackets and ties are only required if you sit down at a card game table, which time isn’t allocated for on this excursion.
- The price of this tour does not include the 25€ entrance fee to the Monte Carlo casino. IF YOU WISH TO VISIT THE CASINO, YOU MUST BRING YOUR PASSPORT.
- We cannot refund you if you are late for this excursion due to tendering. You must arrange the tender ticket/reservation onboard your ship prior to the trip date.
- You are purchasing a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group. If you use a walker, wheelchair or scooter or if you have mobility problems you will be refused service and not refunded. We suggest that you purchase a private tour for your best enjoyment.
Days offered: 7 days a week