Ventimiglia Or San Remo...A Shoretrips Premium Shared Van TourExplore > France > Cannes > Ventimiglia Or San Remo...A Shoretrips Premium Shared Van Tour
Journey into the Italian Riviera!
Cruise the panoramic Grande Corniche, built by Napoleon I. Hugging the mountains more than 1,500 feet above the sea, this winding coastal road offers incomparable views of the Mediterranean coast.
On this tour you will have the opportunity to visit one of the lovely towns on the Italian Riviera, that spectacular stretch of coastline boasting pristine beaches, miles of clear blue water and vibrantly colored homes.
On Tuesday or Saturday, arrive in San Remo, whose mild climate makes it a favorite destination on the Italian Riviera. Here you will enjoy a city tour, including the old town and the casino. View Art Nouveau villas and browse in the open-air market where you can buy anything from a mixer to beautiful provincial fabric purses and lavender sachets.
On Fridays, arrive in Ventimiglia, the Italian border town that is a popular summer stop for people visiting the French Riviera. Take a city tour, including the remains of a Roman theatre dating back to the first half of the 2nd century, the Cathedral of the Assunta, the ancient medieval city center, and more. Here you will have time to browse in the open-air market.
- There is a minimum of 2 people needed to run this tour. The maximum number that can be accommodated per vehicle is 8.
- Please keep in mind that this is a shared tour. It is not private. The tour operator must maintain his schedule for a fair and successful day for all.
- On Tuesdays and Saturdays, you will visit San Remo, on Fridays you will visit Ventimiglia.
-YOU MUST BRING YOUR PASSPORT WITH YOU IN ORDER TO TAKE THIS TOUR.
- There is a minimum of 2 people needed to run this tour.
There is a maximum number of 8 guests per vehicle.
- Please note that the order or structure of this itinerary may change due to outside circumstances. You will still have a wonderful experience!
- This is a shared tour. It may make a stop or two in some of the visited cities or villages to pick up passengers but that will not affect the tour itself.
- We cannot refund you if you are late for this excursion due to tendering. You must arrange the tender ticket/reservation on board your ship prior to the trip date.
- You are purchasing a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group. If you use a walker, wheelchair or scooter or if you have mobility problems you will be refused service and not refunded. We suggest that you purchase a private tour for your best enjoyment.
Days offered: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday