Monte Carlo Under The Lights With Dinner...A Shoretrips Premium Shared Van TourExplore > France > Cannes > Monte Carlo Under The Lights With Dinner...A Shoretrips Premium Shared Van Tour
Discover the beauty of Monaco at night!
Drive along the coast of Villefranche, Cap Ferrat, and Beaulieu, enjoying the magic views of Monte Carlo by night.
This tour includes:
- Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier or your hotel
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Dinner at Saint Benoit Restaurant Terrace
- Prince's Palace
- Saint Nicholas Cathedral
- Golden Square
- Hotel de Paris
Welcome to Monaco, the world's second-smallest independent country and home to more millionaires per capita than any other country. Enjoy a tour of Monaco, including Monaco-Ville, the original fortified town of Monaco. Visit the Prince's Palace and Saint Nicholas Cathedral, where many of the Grimaldis were buried, including Princess Grace Kelly.
Next you are on to Monte Carlo and The Golden Square, where the famous Hotel de Paris, the Casino, the beautiful gardens, and the luxury shops are located. Remember to bring your passport if you want to enter the Casino! You'll end your evening by dining at the Saint Benoit Restaurant Terrace, which overlooks the harbour.
- The price of this tour does not include the 10€ entrance fee to the Monte Carlo casino.
- The Grand Hotel and the Cafe de Paris casino are free.
- Dinner is included in the price of this tour.
- Please note that in order to "faites vous jeux" (lay your bets) at the casino you need to be over 21 years of age, have your passport, and jackets and ties are required for men (and no shorts or sneakers!)
- There is a minimum of 2 people needed to run this tour. The maximum number that can be accommodated per vehicle is 8.
- Please keep in mind that this is a shared tour. It is not private. The tour operator must maintain his schedule for a fair and successful day for all.
- This is a shared tour. It may make a stop or two in some of the visited cities or villages to pick up passengers but that will not affect the tour itself.
- You are purchasing a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group. If you use a walker, wheelchair or scooter or if you have mobility problems you will be refused service and not refunded. We suggest that you purchase a private tour for your best enjoyment.
Days offered: 7 days a week