Cannes, Antibes And St. Paul-De-Vence...A Shoretrips Premium Shared Van TourExplore > France > Cannes > Cannes, Antibes And St. Paul-De-Vence...A Shoretrips Premium Shared Van Tour
Experience the Film Festival Palace, Antibes fortress, and a medieval village all in one trip!
If you have a problem with those crowded, big bus tours operated by the cruise lines and you're a little thrifty, here's the perfect tour for you. Visit the best of the French Riviera along with a few others in a very comfortable van driven by an experienced, personable driver for just about what the big bus tours cost. And since it's a ShoreTrips tour, you know it's first class!
Begin your tour in Cannes, where you will get a chance to experience the home of the Cannes Film Festival for yourself. Take a tour of the city, including the old town and some great views. Check out the perpetually busy Croisette Boulevard, the nicest hotels, and beaches, and make a stop at the Film Festival Palace. You'll feel like a star as you take a walk up the famous red-carpeted steps!
Now continue on to Antibes, a former Greek and Roman town, and always an active trading port in the Mediterranean. Drive through the old city, passing along the ramparts of the Era of Louis XIV, to reach Port Vauban, the largest marina in Europe and full of history, and Fort Carré, a 16th century fortress once used to imprison Napoléon (when Robespierre fell), and now used as a sports and youth center by the city of Antibes. Antibes is also the home of the Picasso Museum. Picasso lived in Antibes for a time and is the reason this town is now considered a hub of contemporary art.
Finally, make your way to Saint-Paul-de-Vence, a well-known typical medieval village made famous by the actors and artists living there. Certainly one of the most appreciated places on the French Riviera for its atmosphere, you cannot travel to this part of France without a stop in this delightful village.
- This is a shared tour. It may make a stop or two in some of the visited cities or villages to pick up passengers but that will not affect the tour itself.
- There is a minimum of 2 people needed to run this tour.
- This tour can accommodate a maximum of 8 guests per vehicle.
- Please note that the order or structure of this itinerary may change due to outside circumstances. You will still have a wonderful experience!
- You are purchasing a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group. If you use a walker, wheelchair or scooter or if you have mobility problems you will be refused service and not refunded. We suggest that you purchase a private tour for your best enjoyment.
Days offered: 7 days a week