Pre-Cruise City Tour Of Barcelona With Pick Up At Hotel - Group TripExplore > Spain > Barcelona > Pre-Cruise City Tour Of Barcelona With Pick Up At Hotel - Group Trip
Enjoy this private city tour of Barcelona from the comfort of a private vehicle.
You will be picked up from your hotel and shown the best sights of Barcelona.
This tour includes:
- Transportation from your hotel to the cruise ship pier
- English-speaking driver and guide
- Antoni Gaudi's famous La Sagrada Família church
- Park Guell
- Casa Mila
- Casa Batlló
- Village of Monjuic
- Las Ramblas
Your guide will drive you to all of the must-see sights in the city, making sure that you have plenty of opportunity to walk around and see everything up close, depending on your interests.
See the Cathedral and Antoni Gaudi's famous La Sagrada Família, Barcelona's funkiest church. Begun in 1883, it is still not finished! You'll also visit Park Güell, a garden complex with fascinating architectural elements situated on a hill in the Gràcia district. From the large cross at the Park's high-point you'll get the most complete view of Barcelona and the bay, including the Sagrada Família and the Montjuïc area.
Your next stop is by another of Gaudi's works, Casa Mila, a deeply controversial building. Its rippled stone facade and harsh wrought iron balconies earned it the nickname "La Pedrera." This will be followed by Casa Batlló, your third Gaudi stop, known locally as "Casa dels ossos," or house of bones, due to its exterior skeletal quality.
Now make your way to Monjuic, a village rising 700 feet above the city's commercial port and full of cafes, boutiques, art galleries, and museums. Your final stop will be Las Ramblas, the most famous Barcelona street, for a true taste of the city.
This tour is meant to give you a good overview of the city and its most well-known attractions so that you can decide where you'd like to come back and spend more time on on your own!
- This is a private tour that includes a driver and a guide.
- Admissions, food, beverage, and gratuities are not included in the price.
- During the booking process you will be asked if you would like your guide to Pre-purchase tickets to Park Guell (€8) and La Sagrada Familia (€14) to avoid waiting in lines. You will pay for these on the day of the program.
- This transfer allows for 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on per person. If you will have more than that, please contact ShoreTrips.
- For transfers between 8 p.m. and 7 a.m., please contact ShoreTrips for pricing.
Days offered: 7 days a week