Pre-Cruise City Tour Of Barcelona With Pick Up At AirportExplore > Spain > Barcelona > Pre-Cruise City Tour Of Barcelona With Pick Up At Airport
Enjoy this private city tour of Barcelona from the comfort of a private vehicle.
You'll be picked up from the airport and shown the highlights of Barcelona.
Your guide will drive you to all of the must-see sights in the city, making sure that you have plenty of opportunity to walk around and see everything up close, depending on your interests.
See the Cathedral and Antoni Gaudi's famous La Sagrada Família, Barcelona's funkiest church. Begun in 1883, it is still not finished! You'll also visit Park Güell, a garden complex with fascinating architectural elements situated on a hill in the Gràcia district. From the large cross at the Park's high-point you'll get the most complete view of Barcelona and the bay, including the Sagrada Família and the Montjuïc area.
Now make your way to Monjuic, a hill rising 700 feet above the city's commercial port and providing some of the best views of Barcelona and on the way you will pass nearby another of Gaudi's works, Casa Mila, a deeply controversial building. Its rippled stone facade and harsh wrought iron balconies earned it the nickname "La Pedrera." This will be followed by Casa Batlló, known locally as "Casa dels ossos," or house of bones, due to its exterior skeletal quality. You also will enjoy the famous street Las Ramblas by car (no buses allowed).
- Tour time includes a tour and the transfer.
- This is a private tour. Admissions, food, beverage, and gratuities are not included in the price.
- During the booking process you will be asked if you would like your guide to Pre-purchase tickets to Park Guell (€10) and La Sagrada Familia (€26) to avoid waiting in lines. You will pay for these on the day of the program.
- If you miss a plane or experience long or serious delays due to missed/cancelled flights or lost luggage, please contact your tour operator at the number provided on your voucher. If your tour operator does not hear from you, you may be charged for the time they have to wait for you at the airport. If your flight is cancelled and they don't hear from you, you'll be charged the full amount of your transfer and tour.
- If a delayed flight causes the transfer to run over 1.5 hours, you will be charge an additional €55 for the extra hour.
- Pre-reserved tickets (skip the line) are non-refundable once the service is booked.
- We have included 1 piece of luggage and a carry-on per person. If you have extra luggage, contact ShoreTrips as you may need to book a larger vehicle.
- You may not be able to visit all places listed on the itinerary, pending your preferences and pace of the day. This is a customizable program.
- Please be aware that there is an increase in pricing for service on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays. See pricing.
Days offered: 7 days a week