Post-Cruise Tour - Private Full Day Of Barcelona - Hotel Drop OffExplore > Spain > Barcelona > Post-Cruise Tour - Private Full Day Of Barcelona - Hotel Drop Off
Enjoy this full day tour of Barcelona from the comfort of a private vehicle.
You will be picked up from your cruise ship and shown the best sights of Barcelona.
You will enjoy a separate driver and English-speaking licensed guide during this in-depth, full day tour. Your guide will take you to all of the must-see sites in the city, making sure that you have plenty of opportunity to walk around and see everything up close, depending on your interests.
See the Cathedral and Antoni Gaudi's famous La Sagrada Família, Barcelona's funkiest church. Begun in 1883, it is still not finished! You'll also visit Park Güell, a garden complex with fascinating architectural elements situated on a hill in the Gràcia district. From the large cross at the Park's high point, you'll get the most complete view of Barcelona and the bay, including the Sagrada Família and the Montjuïc area.
Now make your way to Monjuic, a hill rising 700 feet above the city's commercial port and providing some of the best views of Barcelona and on the way you will pass nearby another of Gaudi's works, Casa Mila, a deeply controversial building. Its rippled stone facade and harsh wrought iron balconies earned it the nickname "La Pedrera."
This will be followed by Casa Batlló, known locally as "Casa dels ossos," or house of bones, due to its exterior skeletal quality. You also will enjoy the famous street Las Ramblas by car (no buses allowed).
This tour is meant to give you a good overview of the city and its most well-known attractions, helping you to determine where you would like to come back and spend more time on your own!
- Admissions, food, beverages, and gratuities are not included in the price of this tour.
- During the booking process you will be asked if you would like your guide to Pre-purchase tickets to Park Guell (€10) and La Sagrada Familia (€26) to avoid waiting in lines. You will pay for these on the day of the program.
- We have included 1 piece of luggage and a carry-on per person. If you have extra luggage, contact ShoreTrips as you may need to book a larger vehicle.
- You may not be able to visit all places listed on the itinerary, pending your preferences and pace of the day. This is a customizable program.
- Please be aware that there is an increase in pricing for service on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays. See pricing.
- For groups of 7 or more, you do not need to purchase the supplement pricing for Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
Days offered: 7 days a week