Extended City Tour Of Barcelona By Private Vehicle - Group TripExplore > Spain > Barcelona > Extended City Tour Of Barcelona By Private Vehicle - Group Trip
Enjoy this city tour of Barcelona from the comfort of a van.
Get ready for a whirlwind tour of Barcelona.
This tour includes:
- Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier or your hotel
- English-speaking driver and guide
- Antoni Gaudi's famous La Sagrada Família church (with option to go inside)
- Park Guell
- Casa Mila
- Casa Batlló
- Village of Monjuic
- Las Ramblas
Your guide will drive you to all of the must-see sights in the city, making sure that you have plenty of opportunity to walk around and see everything up close, depending on your interests.
See the Cathedral and Antoni Gaudi's famous La Sagrada Família, Barcelona's funkiest church. Begun in 1883, it is still not finished! You'll also visit Park Güell, a garden complex with fascinating architectural elements situated on a hill in the Gràcia district. From the large cross at the Park's high-point you can get the most complete view of Barcelona and the bay, including the Sagrada Família and the Montjuïc area.
Your next stop is by another of Gaudi's works, Casa Mila, a deeply controversial building. Its rippled stone facade and harsh wrought iron balconies earned it the nickname "La Pedrera." This will be followed by Casa Batlló, your third Gaudi stop, known locally as "Casa dels ossos," or house of bones, due to its exterior skeletal quality.
Now make your way to Monjuic, a village rising 700 feet above the city's commercial port and full of cafes, boutiques, art galleries, and museums. Your final stop will be Las Ramblas, the most famous Barcelona street, for a true taste of the city. You will enjoy this walking portion of the tour as you make your way through the narrow winding streets in the old city around Las Ramblas and the Gothic Quarter.
- The price of this tour does not include any admissions, food, beverages, or gratuities.
- The entrance fee for Sagrada Familia ranges from €14.80 to €23.80 per person, depending on the type of ticket and inclusions you would like. This can be paid locally at the site.
- This tour includes a partial walking tour in the Gothic area. This walking portion will be based on your interests and physical abilities.
Days offered: 7 days a week