Palacio...Flamenco Show With Full Course DinnerExplore > Spain > Barcelona > Palacio...Flamenco Show With Full Course Dinner
Don't miss the passion and excitement of this incredible traditional Spanish show.
This stunning Flamenco show is an absolute must for those who wish to experience the passion and excitement of traditional Spanish Flamenco.
Remaining faithful to the traditional Flamenco style of Seville and Andalucía, the singers, musicians, and internationally-acclaimed professional Flamenco dancers in this show present a powerful musical event. The venue, which has been transformed into an amazing fusion of Nazarí art and La Alhambra décor, provides the perfect authentic atmosphere in which to enjoy one of the best Flamenco shows around.
This journey through different types of Flamenco provides the Flamenco lover with the opportunity to participate intensely in this art performance, while the amateur audience will enjoy a wonderful and unforgettable Flamenco night in Barcelona.
The music, created originally for this show, is interpreted live, giving rise to a full picture of beauty, light, and strength. The improvisation between the musicians and the dancers makes the show different day to day!
Your evening begins with a three-course Spanish dinner. A typical menu includes salad with fresh cheese, fried prawns, squid with ginger sauce, choice between salmon of entrecote with pepper sauce, and profiteroles with chocolate, white wine (one bottle for 4 guests), red wine (one bottle for 2 guests), a glass of cava, water, and coffee. Once you're satiated, it's time to sit back and enjoy this wonderful spectacle.
- If you would like a personal representative to meet you at your hotel or at the port and see you settled at the restaurant or stay with you through the duration of the show and then help you find your way back afterwards, please purchase one of our Escort options.
- If you have a large group and would like to arrange private transportation, please contact ShoreTrips.
- This tour may not run during certain religious festivals or on bank holidays.
- The VIP seating option provides elevated seating off the main floor and a location closer to the front of the performance.
- For children 12 and under there are 2 options: spaghetti or chicken with French fries served with water or a soft drink.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday