Montserrat Basilica And Penedes Wine Region...A Shoretrips Premium Shared Van TourExplore > Spain > Barcelona > Montserrat Basilica And Penedes Wine Region...A Shoretrips Premium Shared Van Tour
The views from Montserrat are as incredible as the basilica itself!
Montserrat, meaning "serrated mountain," is a spectacular setting for what is known as Catalonia's holiest location.
Your journey begins at the magnificent Basilica of Montserrat, perhaps the most important spiritual and cultural center of Catalonia. Accompanied by a local, official guide, you'll marvel at the impressive, one-of-a-kind basilica, where the monks worship Catalonia's patron saint--the Black Madonna of Montserrat. You'll also be treated to the unforgettable experience of hearing the Escolania--the largest boy's choir in Europe. The views from Montserrat are as incredible as the basilica itself.
A delicious lunch in a traditional Catalan restaurant in the village below the monastery is also included.
In the afternoon, you'll travel south to a great winery in the Penedés wine region. Here you will enjoy a private tasting of whites, rosés, reds, and cava.
- The price of this tour includes a great driver/guide, a wine tasting, and bottled water along the way. Lunch in a traditional Catalan restaurant in the village below the monastery is also included.
- You will have to take a taxi to the starting location of this tour. More information will be provided upon confirmation.
- Minimum 2 people. If there are only two people scheduled to take the trip when you arrive at your point of departure, there may be a 20€ per person fee for a private tour.
- This is a shared tour.
- The maximum number that can be accommodated is 8.
- You are purchasing a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group. If you use a walker, wheelchair or scooter or if you have mobility problems you will be refused service and not refunded. We suggest that you purchase a private tour for your best enjoyment.
Days offered: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday