Full Day In Rome By Private Vehicle - Group TripExplore > Italy > Rome > Full Day In Rome By Private Vehicle - Group Trip
Private vehicle and English-speaking driver for the day.
On this tour, you will have a full day to explore the magnificent city of Rome. Stop and start as you like or use your driver for his knowledge of the area, which he knows well.
If you are interested in seeing something particular or dining at a specific restaurant, please let us know and we will make those arrangements for you.
If you know you would like to see St. Peter's Basilica, you must let us know ahead of time. There are days when entrance is blocked and your driver will need that knowledge before receiving you. You are not able to visit the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums without a pre-reserved entrance. Please book THE VATICAN MUSEUMS AND ST. PETER'S BASILICA WITH PRE-RESERVED TOUR for this service.
- The price of this tour includes a private vehicle and a wonderful English-speaking driver for the day. Your driver can tell you whatever you want to know about the city, but is not a licensed guide and cannot take you into sites. Admissions, food, beverages, and gratuities are not included in the tour price.
- You can choose to add a guide for 3 hours for up to 10 people. If you are adding a guide and there are more than 10 people in your group, please contact ShoreTrips for pricing.
- If you choose to purchase the guide for 3 hours, the suggested itinerary with the guide will be to go to the Colosseum and Roman Forum. There are additional entrance tickets (which will be purchased on your own) and a time slot will need to be reserved. Please contact ShoreTrips in order to make that reservation for you.
- If you would like to do something else please let us know at the time of booking.
- A strict dress code is enforced in St. Peter's Basilica, so please do not wear shorts, tank tops, or revealing clothing. You may be asked to check large bags, backpacks, and video cameras.
- These prices are applicable for groups of up to 16. If your groups is larger than this, please contact ShoreTrips for pricing.
- Please note that this tour is for hotel guests staying in the city of Rome only. If you are coming in on a cruise ship, please see our offerings in CIVITAVECCHIA.
If you know you would like to see St. Peter's Basilica, your must let us know ahead of time. There are days when entrance is blocked and your driver will need that knowledge before receiving you. You are not able to visit the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums without a pre-reserved entrance. Please book THE VATICAN MUSEUMS AND ST. PETER'S BASILICA WITH PRE-RESERVED TOUR for this service.
- Please note that on the first Sunday of each month many tourist sites in Italy have free admission. This can often result in long lines. If you are staying at a hotel, it may be beneficial to avoid booking a tour involving inside visits to major attractions on these days. If you have questions, contact ShoreTrips.
- Modest dress is required in all Italian churches. If you expect to enter a church during your tour, please do not wear shorts, sleeveless tops, skirts above the knee, or revealing clothing. If preferred, you may wear a shawl to cover your shoulders. This applies to children as well.
Days offered: 7 days a week