Pre-Cruise Half Day Tour Of Rome With Pickup At Airport And Drop Off At Cruise ShipExplore > Italy > Rome > Pre-Cruise Half Day Tour Of Rome With Pickup At Airport And Drop Off At Cruise Ship
This pre-cruise half day tour is a wonderful way to get a first taste of the Eternal City.
You will be picked up at the airport and embark on a whirlwind tour of Rome.
Begin with some of the greatest sites of Renaissance and Baroque Rome of Popes: the beautiful Spanish Steps, and, of course, the Trevi Fountain, the city's most famous fountain and a Baroque masterpiece. Legend says that by throwing a coin into the fountain you will ensure your return to Rome, so don't forget some change! Stop at Pincio Terrace to enjoy the beautiful panorama of Rome and the Vatican City, before coming to Piazza Navona, the third largest square in Rome and the only one decorated with three fountains, all designed by Bernini.
Of course, your driver will also introduce you to the Ancient Rome of Emperors. Visit the Colosseum, one of the world's most famous buildings and a symbol of the city. Take in the site where ancient Rome's people came to watch gladiators and other spectacles, before continuing on to see Palatine Hill and Circus Maximus, the Pantheon, and more.
- Entrance fees, food, beverages, and gratuities are not included in the price of this tour.
- This tour is with a great English-speaking driver.
- If you miss a plane or experience long or serious delays due to missed/cancelled flights or lost luggage, please contact your tour operator at the number provided on your voucher. If your tour operator does not hear from you, you may be charged for the time they have to wait for you at the airport. If your flight is cancelled and they do not hear from you, you will be charged the full amount of your transfer and tour.
- For transfers between 8 p.m. and 8 a.m., please contact ShoreTrips for pricing.
- The per person entrance fees of 14€ for the Colosseum/Palatine Hill are not included in the price of this tour.
Days offered: 7 days a week