Aquapark Tour - Best And Largest In EuropeExplore > Turkey > Kusadasi > Aquapark Tour - Best And Largest In Europe
VISIT ONE OF THE 10 BEST WATERPARKS IN THE WORLD AND FIGHT THE HEAT OF SUMMER.
You might think it a crime to spend time at a waterpark in Turkey, but after days traveling to ancient sites, a family activity such as this can be a welcome change. It is also interesting to see how other cultures play, and perhaps it is a positive to see how much we have in common when we're relaxed. Besides, another 90 degree day is begging for a cool raft trip...
Just a short ride from the port of Kusadasi, we will bring you to over 67 acres of splashing fun with more than 20 fantastic rides and attractions. This is where thrill seekers can experience the fastest waterslides and catch the wildest rides of their lives. There are a wide range of excellent facilities and water-based rides for a full day of fun. Make a splash in the cool blue waves, take a thrilling plunge down the awesome water slides, relax while floating down the lazy river, or just soak up the sun on the cool grassy beaches.
Three sections--SafariPark, DolphinPark, and AquaPark--are available to all ages and abilities. Your admission allows you to enter the AquaPark. If time allows, you may pay extra to enter the other twp parks, DolphinPark and SafariPark. Plenty of family-friendly food, both traditional Turkish and fanciful American, are available to you.
This trip may be booked alone for a full or half-day from Kusadasi, or you may decide to participate in a half-day tour first, perhaps to Ephesus, before jumping into the cool waters in the afternoon.
You will be accompanied by an English-speaking escort during your stay at the park.
- Please let us know if you book something else during this day and we can facilitate a smooth transition between tours.
- Your admission allows you to enter the AquaPark. If time allows, you may pay extra to enter the other 2 parks.
- Please bring your swimsuit, a towel, sunscreen, a hat, and an extra T-shirt.
- The price of this tour includes the use of lockers, changing rooms, showers, lounge chairs, umbrellas, slide tubes, volleyballs, and footballs. Safe boxes, as well as rafting, food, and beverages are not included in your admission ticket.
- The Aquapark does not open until 10:30 a.m., therefore an earlier start time cannot be arranged.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by adults on activities. Slides are not recommended for pregnant women, overweight people, or those with head, back, or heart problems.
- It is requested that keys and jewelry are not taken with you to the park. The park is not responsible for your valuables, in particular your camera.
Days offered: 7 days a week