An overview of the Dutch and French sides of the island, with time at a fabulous beach.
St. Martin is rather small and quite overdeveloped in some places, yet this tour will allow you to explore some of the quiet niches. We highly recommend spending most of your time on the French side, especially if you are shopping and eating!
Here's a great way to see a very nice island. Your driver will take you up to the International Looking-Out Point as you move from the Dutch side of the island to the French side. A tour through the interior is truly the only way for anyone to see and understand the culture and composition of the Caribbean.
The two sides of St. Martin are quite distinct. The French side is developed on a smaller scale and really transmits the French influence in language, food, and culture.
The Dutch side is more commercial and holds the large resorts, casinos, and lots of fast food. St. Martin is the smallest island to be shared by two countries and the border crossings are inconspicuous.
A stop in the French capital city of Marigot will provide you with time to stroll, shop and experience the French atmosphere.
Then you will head to the beach, where you will have time to enjoy the sun, sand, and to relax in comfort. Your driver will arrange a pickup time for your return transfer to the ship.
- Children under 3 are free.
- We suggest that you bring a swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen.
- Please be aware that this beach is in close proximity to a "clothing optional" beach.
- Please book the earliest time possible. If your ship arrives at 9 a.m., please book the 9 a.m. tour.
- Please note: This is not a private tour.
- The actual length of this tour varies, depending on how much time you would like to spend at the beach. Your driver will arrange a pickup time for your return transfer to the ship.
Days offered: 7 days a week