Enjoy an up-close encounter with nature, hiking St. Maarten's coastal terrain!
You'll begin this great nature tour with greetings, bottled water, a snack bar, and a short but informative introduction to the terrain presented by your guide.
Then you’re off on an exhilarating hike along a single track trail through grassy fields and along the rugged Eastern coastline, noted for its natural rock formations.
Your hike continues along rocky and grassy trails overlooking rough seas to Geneve Bay. There you’ll see numerous local cacti and a variety of native plant life. And from the trail, you’ll see spectacular views, including the beautiful neighboring island of St. Barths, the deserted Isle de Fourche, and Pelican Rock, a popular dive spot.
After relaxing to the soothing rhythm of pebbles tossing in the surf on the rocky beach at Geneve Bay, you’ll hike on to Guana Bay Beach for some cold refreshments.
- Wear closed-toed shoes with sufficient grip for trail walking, a hat, and a swimsuit for taking a dip afterwards (if the conditions are suitable).
- Bring sunscreen, a towel, and a camera, if you like!
- The hike portion lasts approximately 2.5 hours. There is some additional time for meeting and check-in.
- A minimum of 4 people are required to book this tour.
- Maximum of 10 people per tour.
- Minimum age is 9 years old.
- Hikers should be in good physical condition and free of health issues.
Sorry, this tour is not available on Christmas Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week