Embark on an exciting guided ATV adventure around St. Martin.
What a great way to explore the island of St. Martin. Get ready for an action-packed day!
This adventure begins at Oyster Pond, where you'll marvel at the beautiful scenery. Next, we'll continue through the French Quarter en route to Orient Bay, one of the Caribbean's most famous beaches. Take some time to dig your toes in the sand and wade in the pristine waters.
From here, we'll make our way to the gourmet capital of the island, Grand Case. You'll be mesmerized by the aromas of the finest restaurants on the island. Then, it's on to the French capital, Marigot, where you'll experience the finest in European shopping and markets.
Our last stop will be Maho Beach, where we'll pass by the famous beach where aircraft are brought in through the channel, directly above the lounging bodies on the beach! Be sure to have your camera ready to catch any arrivals or departures.
Time permitting, we'll visit Cole Bay Hill, where there are even more breathtaking scenes to take in. As we complete our tour of the island, we'll return to downtown Philipsburg. If you choose, take in a little shopping on Front Street or return to the cruise ship pier.
- Lunch may be purchased at the time of your tour at an approximate cost of $20 per person.
- You must be 18 to drive an ATV and must bring your driver's license.
- The maximum weight per machine is 450 pounds.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to operate this trip. This is not a private tour.
- This tour is not available for pregnant women or those with heart or back problems.
Days offered: 7 days a week