Helicopter Tour - Hana And Haleakala SpectacularExplore > United States > Maui > Helicopter Tour - Hana And Haleakala Spectacular
The most breathtaking tour in the islands. A must do!
One thing we try to do just about everywhere we go is to get into the air. The flightseeing in Hawaii is exceptional due to the magnificent views, as well as the incredible equipment. It is difficult to decide which part of the experience is the best, especially as you feel yourself floating in a minutes time over land you just left.
This most popular tour will get you high above the beautiful island of Maui and fly over the most famous sites on this island. You'll get a bird's eye view of the cone-studded reminder of a once-active volcano at the Haleakela Crater and fly over Oheo Gulch, located along the Road to Hana. The perspective of the town of Hana and the surrounding rain forest from on-high is both unique and memorable. Finally, you'll soar over the northeast coast of Maui with its rugged shoreline. The total flight time is approximately 45-50 minutes.
Since every one of our pilots are also Certified Hawaiian Tour Guides, you will be informed and enlightened along the way about the culture and history of Maui's special places.
Take flight in a state-of-the-art ECO-Star helicopter! The owner of this company helped design these unbelievable "birds". They are in a class by themselves. Not only do they boast a quieter ride, but because the rear seats are individual, you have a little more personal space as well. The helicopter itself has much more window area making it easy for everyone to see in all directions.
- Whether you are arriving by cruise ship or staying in a hotel/condo, you must drive or take a taxi to the heliport at the Kahalui Airport (at your expense). From Lahaina, the taxi ride will take approximately 45 minutes and cost about $60 each way per taxi for up to 4 people. For those renting a car, specific driving directions will appear on your voucher.
- The total flight time is approximately 45-50 minutes.
- Note the check in time is 45 minutes prior to your flight time listed on your voucher.
- If you weigh 250 pounds or more, you will have a surcharge added to your flight. You will be weighed when you arrive. Please purchase the surcharge when you make your booking.
- Children under 24 months of age, on a parent's lap, are free. Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
Days offered: 7 days a week