Short & Sweet Sightseeing In Maui - Hotel Guests
Visit the Sugar Museum, Iao Valley, and Maui Tropical Plantation on this sweet tour!
On this sweet tour, you'll discover the natural beatuy of Hawaii's second largest island and see why Maui is called “The Magic Isle.”
This tour includes:
- Visit to Sugar Museum, Iao Valley, Maui Tropical Plantation
- Bottled water, juice, and local tropical fruits
- Lots of great photo opportunities!
If you don't have a lot of time, but you still want to see some of Maui’s agricultural beauty, then this is the tour for you! You'll board our air-conditioned van with big picture windows and set out to enjoy Maui's incredible scenery.
We’ll take you on a cultural journey to the only working sugar mill in Hawaii and visit the Sugar Museum, dedicated to preserving and presenting the history and heritage of Maui's sugar industry, and featuring intriguing displays on the inner workings of a sugar mill.
Then we’ll proceed up into Iao Valley, home to one of Maui's most recognizable landmarks--the 1,200-foot Iao Needle, the iconic green-mantled rock outcropping. This gorgeous drive will wind through lush rain forests just west of Wailuku.
After our scenic rain forest drive, we’ll continue on to the Maui Tropical Plantation for a wonderful tram tour that travels through a 60-acre working plantation and takes about 35-40 minutes. You’ll see where many tropical fruits and flowers are grown, including coconuts, sugarcane, coffee, macadamia nuts, taro, papaya, mango, guava, and bananas. You’ll also observe a coconut being husked in under 60 seconds!
Reflect on all of the breathtaking sights you've seen on the return trip.
- Admissions are included.
- Fresh tropical drinks and water provided.
- Hotel passengers will need to take a taxi to the meeting location which is Whole Foods Kahului.
- There is a minimum of 4 people needed for this tour to run. We will do our best to match you with other guests if your party is less than 4.
- Maximum 14 people.
- Minimum age is 5.
- This tour is only available to hotel guests. Cruise ship passengers docking in Lahaina are not able to take this tour.
- This tour does not run on Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week