Helicopter Tour - Hana And Haleakala SpectacularExplore > United States > Maui > Helicopter Tour - Hana And Haleakala Spectacular
The most breathtaking tour in the islands. A must do!
One thing we try to do just about everywhere we go is to get into the air. The flight-seeing in Hawaii is exceptional due to the magnificent views as well as the incredible equipment. It is difficult to decide which part of the experience is the best, especially as you feel yourself floating in a minute's time over land you just left.
This most popular tour will get you high above the beautiful island of Maui and fly over the most famous sites on this island. You'll get a bird's eye view of the cone-studded reminder of a once-active volcano at the Haleakela Crater and fly over the Oheo Gulch, located along the Road to Hana. The perspective of the town of Hana and the surrounding rainforest from on-high is both unique and memorable. You'll soar over the Northeast Coast of Maui with its rugged shoreline. The total flight time is approximately 45-50 minutes.
Since every one of our pilots are also certified Hawaiian Tour Guides, you will be informed and enlightened along the way about the culture and history of Maui's special places.
Take flight in a state-of-the-art ECO-Star helicopter! The owner of this company helped design these unbelievable "birds". They are in a class by themselves. Not only do they boast a quieter ride, but because the rear seats are individual, you have a little more personal space as well. The helicopter itself has much more window area making it easy for everyone to see in all directions.
- You will be required to drive or take a taxi to the heliport at the Kahalui airport. From the cruise ship pier, the taxi ride takes about 10 minutes and costs approximately $10 per taxi.
- Note the check in time is 45 minutes prior to your flight time listed on your voucher.
- If you weigh 240 pounds or more, you will have a surcharge added to your flight. You will be weighed when you arrive. Please purchase the surcharge when you make your booking.
- You may choose to upgrade to front row seating - one front row seat per flight. The individual passenger must weigh under 240 pounds, and the combined front row seat weight must be under 470 pounds. Should actual weights during check-in exceed any of these limits, guests will be accommodated in other seats and a refund will be made for the premium upgrade fee.
- Lap children cannot be accommodated in the front row.
- Children under 24 months, on a parent's lap, go free. Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
Days offered: 7 days a week