Waterfall Walk - West Side Departure - Hotel Guests OnlyExplore > United States > Maui > Waterfall Walk - West Side Departure - Hotel Guests Only
Hike, swim and let your hair down under a waterfall!
What a great tour! You get to jump from 10-foot rock ledges into a waterfall pool, plus learn about rain forests from our knowledgeable guides!
Your well-trained guide will take you on a hike of approximately one mile, and will enhance this walk with information on the exotic plants, and fruits, and the history of the area. We think of this as a casual walk, so it is appropriate and comfortable for most ages.
You will pass by waterfalls and have the opportunity to swim in one or more of the fresh-water pools along the way. You may want to wear your swimsuit under your clothes.
You will find this a perfect morning trip, when the sun is not too hot and the birds are chirping. This is the real Hawaii.
- Equipment provided: day packs, mosquito repellent, rain wear, first aid, bottled water.
- Suggested attire: shorts and shirt for hiking, swimsuit under clothing for swimming, towel, sunscreen, sneakers or sport sandals.
- It's important to know that your shoes may get dirty or wet during this tour. Many people walk into pools and streams barefoot or in their sneakers. Please feel free to bring your own water socks.
- Gratuity is not included in the price of the tour.
- If you are interested in booking this tour privately, contact ShoreTrips.
- There is a minimum of 4 guests needed for this tour to operate.
- The minimum age to participate is 5.
- All participants (parents or guardians in the case of children under 18 years of age) must sign a waiver.
Days offered: 7 days a week