Hana Picnic-Kahului DepartureExplore > United States > Maui > Hana Picnic-Kahului Departure
Take the famous road to Hana...but leave the driving to us.
Among our favorite tour operators on Maui, partners Dave and Kathy both have deep roots in the islands. Dave's grandfather was president of the Pearl Harbor Survivor Foundation. They understand what you want to experience while visiting and their warm personalities will add a lot to your tour.
Your day in paradise will begin when your guide calls for you in a luxury, air-conditioned limo-van and whisks you off for a scenic drive and a light breakfast snack.
You will tour the spectacular, rugged, remote Hana Coast at a leisurely and relaxed pace. Photo opportunities abound with stops along the way. You will see dramatic lava sea cliffs in Kaumahina State Park, the quaint Hawaiian village of Ke’anae, and the glistening mountain rainwater at Waikani Falls, as well as many other scenic locations.
After traveling through a tropical rain forest, you will break for a beachside picnic lunch, featuring Pacific-Rim cuisine, served elegantly on linen tablecloths and crystalline plates.
Lunch includes Grilled Herb Marinated Chicken Breast and Lightly Blackened 7 Spice Seared Ono, Fresh Garden Vegetable Pasta Salad, "Maui Gold" pineapple slices, and fudge brownies.
If you prefer a vegetarian lunch, we can replace the chicken with a fresh lettuce wrap filled with vegetables. (Please request at time of booking.)
There will be plenty of time for a stroll, sunbathing or a swim before starting the return trip, which includes a dip in a crystal clear, rain-water pool under a cascading waterfall and a stop in Ho'okipa, the home of Maui’s world-class windsurfers.
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat and a camera.
- Wear closed-toe shoes.
- It is about a 10-15 minute walk from the Kahului pier to the meeting location.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 people.
- This tour is not available on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for anyone with limited mobility. Walkers, wheelchairs, or scooters are not permitted. All participants must be able to climb in and out of the vehicle.
Days offered: 7 days a week