Combo Tour...ATV And Canopy ZiplineExplore > Mexico > Puerto Vallarta > Combo Tour...ATV And Canopy Zipline
Two great tours in one day!
The cool part about this wonderful combination of activities is that you'll see the local villages, the meandering rivers, and the scenic and "real" Mexico.
Safety is the first item of business once you check in for this tour. After your orientation, you'll start out on an incredible ATV adventure, exploring the Sierra Madre Mountains. The route will take you to the local villages of Paso Ancho and Ejido Jorullo.
Your journey continues on to Puerto Vallarta's largest and best canopy tour, the Canopy River. Upon arrival, a live demonstration and safety instructions will be given. Then, get ready to spread your wings and increase your adrenaline. Feel the excitement of flying through the air and exploring a magnificent mountain range all by zip line. You'll view the river and trails as you glide along this magnificent course with its 10 platforms.
After feeling the thrill of the fastest and longest zip lines this side of the Sierra Madre, you'll make your way back to your ATV for the return ride to the tour meeting point.
- The morning tour is only available for hotel guests.
- All ATVs are stick shift.
- Helmets and goggles will be provided.
- Please bring sunscreen, insect repellent, and a ponytail holder to tie back long hair (men & women).
- The taxi ride will take approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Please note that in Puerto Vallarta there is some confusion about ship time vs. local time. Please see your purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you do not miss your excursion. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while while you are sailing.
- There is a weight limit on double ATVS. If one person weighs more than 250 pounds, you must book a single machine.
- You must have a driver's license to drive the ATV and you must bring it with you. The minimum age is 16.
- The weight restriction for the canopy portion is a minimum of 70 pounds and a maximum of 250. The minimum age is 8 years old.
- Please be sure that you will feel comfortable with this trip, whether driving or riding. These machines need to be handled properly. If you are of a "mature age" and/or have never operated an ATV before, we suggest you select another activity.
- You may not participate in this excursion if you are pregnant, have heart or back problems, are afraid of heights, experience vertigo, anxiety, and/or any other physical condition. You must be in good physical condition to take canopy tours.
- You will be required to provide a credit card as a security deposit. If you do not have a credit card, you will not be able to take the tour.
Days offered: 7 days a week