Zipline And More - Get Your Tarzan On!Explore > Mexico > Cabo San Lucas > Zipline And More - Get Your Tarzan On!
Embark on the most adventurous excursion in Cabo!
Have you ever wondered what it's like to fly through the air at 40 miles per hour and 200 feet above canyons and mountains?! Now's your chance!
Come ziplining with us at Cabo's beautiful river canyon in Sierra de la Laguna Reserve--a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
Our incredible ziplines are 6+ football fields in length! Not only will you be zipping along, but you'll also be able to enjoy other activities at the park. Try rappeling down our 180-foot rock wall or even spinning and bouncing on our Tarzan Swing--a kid favorite!
Rest assured that you'll be outfitted with the best safety equipment and accompanied by the most fun, trained, certified, and experienced guides in Mexico.
This is the perfect tour for those looking for something new and super fun. You'll have the time of your life and feel closer to nature than ever before!
- Departure times are not flexible.
- Please wear comfortable clothes. A T-shirt, shorts. and running shoes are best.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended.
- We have lockers available for personal belongings.
- Please note that in Cabo San Lucas there is some confusion about ship time vs local time. Please see your purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you do not miss your excursion. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while you are sailing.
- You must be at least 7 years old and under 250 pounds to take this tour.
- You may not participate in this excursion if you are pregnant, have a heart condition, are afraid of heights, experience vertigo, anxiety, and/or any other physical condition.
- You must be in good physical condition to take zipline/canopy tours.
- The Tarzan Swing is only suitable for children between the ages of 7-12-years-old. Adults CANNOT us the Tarzan Swing.
Days offered: 7 days a week