Pretty cool! Get to know St. Croix from your very own ATV!
On this fun ATV tour:
• Equipment included: ATV, helmet, goggles
• Rainbow Beach
• Annaly Bay overlook
• Mount Stewart
• Spectacular views of the island
• Travel through the sub-tropical rainforest
• Option to stay at beach restaurant (end of tour)
Our ATV tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours and covers 13 miles of tropical terrain. It begins by riding along the west end coastline before heading up into the hills. We make a stop at an overlook that gives you fantastic views of the north shore, perfect for a photo oppportunity.
As we continue, we make our way to the top of Mr. Stewart where you get amazing vistas of the surrounding area along the way. Your ship can be seen approximately 5 miles away. We visit plantation ruins from the early 1800's where you get time to explore and take photographs.
From there we descend through the sub-tropical rain forest before ending the tour at Rainbow Beach. Here you have 2 options. You can either hang out at the restaurant / bar located at this beach and take a taxi back to the pier (approx. $3-5 per person; not included) or ride back with your tour operator to the cruise pier. All that we ask is that you wear a watch and are aware of the time!
• Please bring: Camera, sunglasses, sunscreen, water.
• Bottled water will be available for purchase ($1) on the day of the tour. We also have souvenirs available for purchase (T-shirts, stuffed animals, hot sauce, magnets, beadworx souvenirs, bandanas, sunglasses, etc.). Please bring extra cash for this if you'd like.
• You may get dirty while riding the ATVs. Please dress comfortably in clothes that are OK to get dirty. We also recommend bringing a bandana (for dirt and dust).
• All stops are not necessarily as stated. Passengers have the capability to get off the machines at any stop.
• At the end of the tour, you have two options. You can either hang out at the restaurant/bar located at this beach and take a taxi back (approx $3-$5 per person; not included) or ride back with your tour operator to the cruise pier. All that we ask is that you wear a watch and keep an eye on the time!
• Guests may leave their belongings in the vehicle, locked up and safe while on the tour. You may also leave things behind the desk at the shop. There is also a small storage area in the front of the ATVs.
• Check-in is located within walking distance of the cruise ship pier in Frederiksted. Full details will appear on your voucher.
• Price is per machine, not per person. If you are solo on this tour, you still need to purchase the double rider.
• At check-in, you will be asked for a credit card in case of damages (Visa or MasterCard only).
• Minimum age to participate in this tour is 4 years old.
• The minimum age to drive is 16 years old (you must present a valid driver's license).
• No one under 18 is allowed to participate without a parent or guardian present.
• Maximum weight is 600 lbs. per vehicle.
• There is a maximum of 2 passengers per vehicle and 5 ATVs per time slot.
• This tour is not available for pregnant women or those with heart or back problems.
• You will need to sign a liability waiver before participating in this tour.
Days offered: 7 days a week