Pitons, Gardens And Mount Gimie With Lunch - Private TourExplore > Saint Lucia > Pitons, Gardens And Mount Gimie With Lunch - Private Tour
See, hear, taste, smell, and touch St. Lucia and all of its treasures.
Do you yearn to fill your living room or guest bedroom with super cool travel photos that you took yourself? If so, then this is the tour for you! We'll go to gorgeous sites that produce incredible images of your fabulous day.
We'll start this tour by traveling out to The Pitons, also referred to as "Twin Peaks" by the local community. The Pitons are two giant volcanic plugs (volcanic landforms created from hardened lava) left behind as a result of volcanic activity long ago. They tower out of the sea and are a photographer's dream!
Next, we'll head out to the St. Lucia Botanical Gardens, where you'll see some of the world’s most unusual flowers. It smells like your favorite perfume and is filled with birds that sing happy lullabies all day long. This garden is not like any other garden. It has a wide variety of plants and also a sulfur waterfall! Legend has it that if you touch the waters they will heal you.
We'll take a cool drive via Fond St. Jacques, a small rural community of about 1,000 people in the rain forest of St. Lucia. You'll also visit the lush rain forest and St. Lucia's highest point, the 3,117 ft. Mount Gimie!
We'll also take some time to enjoy a wide array of local Caribbean fare, buffet-style. You may choose delicious menu items such as fig salad, dasheen, plantain, rice with salad, fish, and chicken, as well as various cold drinks.
- A cooler with drinks will be provided. Lunch and entrance fees are included in the price of this tour.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring insect repellant, sunscreen, your camera, and cash for local gifts.
- Do not wear jewelry. Sulphur discolors all gold and/or silver.
- Please note: The sites are not private. There will be other visitors at the sites at the same time.
- Visiting the southwestern coast is the most beautiful part of St. Lucia. The roads are winding and, if you are predisposed to motion sickness, we suggest you bring sea bands to enjoy this gorgeous ride.
- This trip is a private that requires a minimum of 2 people.
- The minimum age for this tour is 4.
- Please alert ShoreTrips in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies. We will do our best to accommodate.
Days offered: 7 days a week