Zip your way through the jungles of St. Lucia on this fun adventure for the whole family.
After being picked up at the cruise ship pier or your hotel, enjoy a scenic drive along St. Lucia's east coast en route to the zip line facility. You will find yourself in the heart of the rain forest. Consider your ride part of your tour experience as it allows you a chance to see more of the island.
Once at the park, you'll receive safety instructions and be outfitted in your zip lining gear. Then, it's time to walk down a trail until you reach the first canopy zip line platform.
Here, you'll experience the excitement and thrill of zipping along through 18 platforms on 9 lines, including the Adrenaline Zip Line, all high above the lush, spectacular rain forest. Scramble up the "Floating Stairs" and leap into Tarantula's Nest. You won't be able to stop smiling as you glide over treetops and fly like Tarzan through spectacular tropical vegetation!
- Close-toed walking/hiking shoes are mandatory. NO high heels, sandals, or flip flops.
- Wear long pants (no skirts or dresses). Shirts/T-shirts with short or long sleeves are recommended for comfort when wearing harness.
- Long hair must be tied back
- Bring sunblock and insect repellent
- Please Note: If you choose to purchase the observer option, you will accompany your friends to the zipline park. This does not mean that you will see every aspect of their ziplining tour. Depending on the particular zipline park's layout, you may or may not be able to see them ziplining.
- Minimum age for this tour is 12.
- Children under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent.
- The maximum weight is 250 pounds and 60 inch waistline. You must not exceed either restriction.
- You must be physically fit in order to participate in this tour
- Pregnant women and those with heart conditions, vertigo, anxiety, fear of heights, and/or any other physical condition are not allowed on this tour.
- All guests will be required to sign a waiver.
- This tour is not available on Mondays.
Days offered: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday