Combo Tour - Green Grotto Caves & Fern Gully
Ocho Rios' best attractions! See both Green Grotto and Fern Gully in one tour!
Enjoy this fun and interesting tour to Fern Gully and the Green Grotto Caves...two of Jamaica's coolest attractions bundled into one tour!
This tour includes:
• Round trip, air-conditioned transportation from the cruise ship pier or your hotel
• Drive through Fern Gully
• Exploration of Green Grotto Caves
• Lots of interesting historical and cultural information
• Complimentary fruit punch
• Great photo opportunities!
We'll start out with a nice scenic drive through Fern Gully, one of Jamaica's most prominent rain forests, which boasts over 300 species of ferns and other plants. We'll be sure to stop for photos!
Next, we're off to the famous Green Grotto Caves. You'll embark on a 3/4 mile long walking tour of Jamaica's historical underground cave! See the cool underground lake, stalactites, stalagmites, and limestone rocks of different formations.
Visit the mammoth cave and the grotto, filled with numerous chambers and light holes, and eerie Grotto Lake! You might even see a couple of bats, but, fortunately, they stay far away from guests!
Learn all about the interesting history of the area and how these caves were actually a safe place for runaway slaves and pirates.
After the tour, you'll receive complimentary fruit punch.
• You will be provided with a hard helmet for safety reasons.
• Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes, and wear/bring insect repellent.
• Part of the tour involves a 3/4 mile walk.
• There is a minimum of 5 people required for this tour. We will combine passengers to meet the minimum.
• This tour is not wheelchair accesible.
Days offered: 7 days a week