Dunns River Falls Add-On To Horseback Ride
This will be the icing on the cake after your horseback ride in Ocho Rios.
We will find a marketplace here, complete with food and Jamaican souvenirs. We have estimated your stay at 1-1/2 hours but, if you think you would like to stay longer, just let your driver know when to return for pickup.
As you depart our stable, our driver will make contact with another situated in Ocho Rios to make this transition easy for you. Once you are connected, you will get your pre-paid admission to Dunns River Falls. You and your driver will also set a time and place for you to meet at the end of your uphill journey.
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel, sunblock, waterproof camera, and perhaps a hat and t-shirt for protection.
- We recommend you wear or bring your swimsuit, towel, biodegradable sunscreen, an extra T-shirt, waterproof camera, hat, and flip flops or other waterproof footwear or footwear with non slip treads. Do not bring anything you do not want to get wet.
- Lockers are available for rent at Dunns River Falls.
- Admission to Dunns River Falls is included in the cost of the tour.
- You must purchase the BEACH AND OCEAN HERITAGE HORSEBACK RIDE-prior to purchasing this "Add-On". If you only want a tour to Dunn's River Falls please book the OCHO RIOS HIGHLIGHTS TOUR WITH DUNNS RIVER FALLS or TUBING ON THE WHITE RIVER + DUNN'S RIVER FALLS tour instead.
- Please note that all children under 36 inches are under the discretion of their parents at Dunn's River Falls.
Days offered: 7 days a week