Group Trip...Private Stingray City & Rum Point PaloozaExplore > Cayman Islands > Group Trip...Private Stingray City & Rum Point Palooza
Splishity, splashity, get in the water! See Stingray City, Rum Point Beach and more!
We've combined two absolute "must-dos" into one fabulous excursion! Visit Stingray City and Rum Point Beach all in the same day!
Hop aboard our air-conditioned coach as we set out on an exciting half-day tour!
We'll begin by traveling along the famous Seven Mile Beach. As you view the beautiful sights, you'll be given a brief history of the islands.
Upon arrival at the pier, you'll board our boat and we'll cruise for about 30 minutes into the North Sound to our first stop at Fisherman's Reef. Snorkel at this ideal location with excellent visibility in about 7 feet of water. You'll have approximately 40 minutes for snorkeling and observing all sorts of marine life--from hundreds of tropical fish to eels, turtles, corals, sponges, and much more!
We'll then continue on to our next snorkel stop, Stingray City*. Here, you'll be able to stand on a sand bar in 3 feet of water, and pet, feed, and play with the stingrays for about 40 minutes. It's a one-of-a-kind experience!
Next, we're off to Rum Point. With its relaxed and casual atmosphere, Rum Point Beach has everything you need. If you'd like to have lunch here, there are lots of choices to please any appetite. You'll love the swaying casuarinas and shallow clear water. Feel free to take a refreshing dip, stroll along the sandy beaches, or work on your tan before re-boarding the boat for our return trip to the port.
*You may substitute Stingray City for a different snorkel stop (chosen by the captain) if you'd like.
- Please bring a towel, sunscreen, a waterproof camera, and some cash (if you wish to purchase snacks on board the boat).
- The price of this tour includes the use of snorkel equipment, as well as fruit punch and bottled water.
- The cost of lunch is not included in the tour price.
- There is a shaded area on the boat, as well as a restroom.
- Although we have no restrictions on ages for this trip, we suggest that if you have little ones, you bring along "floatees" for their arms. You may want to purchase a children's size snorkel gear set prior to your cruise.
- You must purchase a minimum of 25 adult spaces.
- If you are entering the water, you must know how to swim. Otherwise, you may stay on board the boat and observe.
- This trip is not equipped to handle wheelchairs, nor is it recommended for those with limited mobility.
- This trip is not available on Sundays.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday