Wedding...a Simply Pretty Beach CeremonyExplore > Cayman Islands > Wedding...a Simply Pretty Beach Ceremony
The setting is about as romantic as they come.
We wish you a lifetime of good health and happiness.
If your idea of getting married is barefoot on the beach, a simple ceremony,
just the two of you or a few friends, then this is the wedding for you.
If you would like to add some extras, your wedding coordinator is happy to
assist with photography, entertainment, flowers, and limousine service.
This Simple Beach Ceremony includes:
• Coordinator service
• Preparation of documentation
• Certified copies of marriage license, legal fees
• Minister or Justice of the Peace
• Witnesses, if necessary
• Table covered with white linen for license signing
• 1 hour photography in CD format--$375
• Standard floral bouquet with matching boutonniere--$100
• 6" traditional wedding cake (serves 8)--$40
• Harpist or violinist (1 hour)
You can also arrange to be picked up in a Bentley or a limosine. These upgrades can be added once the package is reserved. The upgrades will be arranged directly with the coordinator.
• After you order this basic wedding package, you will be given instructions on how to contact our wedding coordinator in Grand Cayman.
• Speak with the coordinator about his/her cancellation fees on any special options you select.
• Your wedding package does not include the $250 Marriage License Fee. Your wedding coordinator will send you the instructions and details on how to obtain a wedding license.
• In order to get married in Grand Cayman, you must bring your passport or birth certificate, valid photo ID, ship boarding card, and certified copies of divorce decrees, dissolution decrees, or death certificate of previous spouse(s), if applicable. Your coordinator will send you the instructions on how to obtain a license prior to the wedding day.
• This service is available for US Green Card holders.
• You'll need to take a taxi to the cermony site. The taxi ride will take 5-10 minutes and will cost approximately $7 per person, each way.
• You will receive a 50% refund if you cancel your wedding. If your cruise ship is unable to visit Grand Cayman, a $150 cancellation fee will apply.
• Weddings cannot be arranged on Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday