Combo Tour...2-Stop Stingray City, Snorkel & Island TourExplore > Cayman Islands > Combo Tour...2-Stop Stingray City, Snorkel & Island Tour
We combined two popular activities--snorkeling and island tour--into one to create the perfect day!
This is no ordinary day in paradise! You'll swim with stingrays, visit a turtle farm, and take a trip to Hell.
You'll begin this fascinating tour by boarding a cabin cruiser for a two-hour snorkel trip to Stingray City, where you'll be able to get out of the boat, stand on the shallow sandbar, and interact with the stingrays. Let the stingrays swim around you or don snorkel gear and get a little more up-close-and-personal. You won't believe how gentle and friendly these creatures are when you feed them right out of your hand!
The second stop is the incredible Barrier Reef, where you may see nurse sharks and moray eels, or the gorgeous Coral Gardens, known for its abundance of colorful fish. Your guide will determine the location based on the day's water conditions. You will have approximately 30 minutes of snorkel time at each stop. Your captain will determine the order of the snorkel stops.
Then, to eliminate lots of extra driving, you'll begin your land tour once you dock in the marina. Although the order of this portion of your tour may change, you'll see the prestigious Governor's House (from the outside), which Caymanians are very proud of, as well as the Old Homestead.
Continue on to drive by the famous Seven Mile Beach, which is as well-known for its stretch of white sand as it is for the shallow reefs located just off shore.
Next, you'll travel to Boatswain's Beach (pronounced "Bosuns"), a new 23-acre adventure marine park that is home to the Cayman Turtle Farm, one of Grand Cayman's most popular family attractions. Enjoy a guided tour of this one-of-a-kind turtle facility, where interactive attractions bring the wildlife, culture, and heritage of the Cayman Islands to life.
Finally, you'll take a trip to Hell and back. Located in the district of West Bay, Hell is an outcropping of limestone, looking eerily like someone's imagined vision of its namesake. The area features a red hell-themed post office from which you can send postcards, a gift shop with souvenirs, and a costumed devil greeter.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will need to allow at least 45 minutes between the time your cruise ship arrives and the start time you select. Your return should also be at least 1 hour and 15 minutes before your cruise ships departure.
- There is a photographer on almost all tours. Photos will be available for purchase. You can pay using USD or credit card. Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover are accepted.
- Please bring a towel and sunblock.
- Snorkel gear is included.
- Occasionally, the order of this tour may be reversed. The 8 a.m. meeting time is always presented snorkel tour first, then land tour.
- The meeting location is two blocks from the pier. Directions will be on your voucher.
- Please note that occasionally your ship may be routed to Spotts Marina due to weather. Your tour will run unless the representative at that pier notifies you otherwise. Please look at your voucher for instructions.
- Though we have no restrictions on ages for this tour, we suggest that if you have little ones, you bring along "floatees" for their arms. The snorkel gear is sized for children ages 4 and over. You may want to purchase a children's size set prior to your cruise.
- When purchasing, please enter the number of children under age 4 who will be on the tour. There is no charge for these children.
- This tour is not available on Christmas Day.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday