A simple, yet elegant wedding on one of Nassau's loveliest beaches.
If you would like to be married in a beautiful, simple ceremony while barefoot on the beach, then this is the wedding for you. Whether it's just the two of you or a few friends, the Bahamas offers lovely oceanfront settings with aquamarine waters and sunny blue skies. This is the perfect location for a Caribbean wedding.
In order to ensure a dreamlike wedding, we'll take care of everything! This includes transportation from your hotel to taking care of your paper work (marriage license). We make it easy for you to have a wonderful, stress-free day.
Other upgrades (music, photography, cake, champagne, additional guests, etc.) can be added once the initial package is reserved and will be arranged directly with your coordinator.
- Contact information for the wedding coordinator will be on your voucher.
- The duration of the ceremony is about 15 minutes.
- In order to get married in Nassau, you must bring your passports and certified copies of divorce decrees, dissolution decrees, or death certificate of previous spouse, if applicable. All documents must be faxed or e-mailed at least 15 days prior to the wedding date.
- A 24-hour residency period is required by the Bahamian government prior to applying for your marriage license. Persons wanting to get married on a Saturday or Sunday must be in the Bahamas by Thursday to apply for their license on Friday. If you are arriving by cruise ship, when you check in on the ship, go directly to the pursers desk and ask them for a 24 hour residency letter. The ships will provide a letter stating how you have entered into the Bahamas. Please see our SYMBOLIC CEREMONY/VOW RENEWAL listing if you will not be in the Bahamas for at least 24 hours prior to your wedding.
- Nassau weddings must be booked 5 WEEKS in advance to allow for legal paperwork to be processed.
- You will receive 50% of your money back if you cancel your wedding more than two weeks prior to your wedding date. There will be no refund if cancellation is made two weeks or less prior to your wedding date.
Days offered: 7 days a week