Dolphin Encounter & Blue Lagoon Beach - Hotel Guests OnlyExplore > Bahamas > Nassau > Dolphin Encounter & Blue Lagoon Beach - Hotel Guests Only
Interact with the dolphins in their sea water habitat.
I have learned, in the last few months, the difference between the many dolphin experiences that are promoted throughout the Caribbean. Some arrangements break my heart when I see these large mammals in a confined space. Others earn my respect. This company is a member of the Alliance of Marine Mammals Parks and Aquariums, as well as the International Marine Animal Trainers. They work hard at keeping their dolphin family content.
Your heart will be racing as you are directed to one of three swim platforms, which you'll share with about 25 others waiting for a dolphin kiss. Small groups of 10 will enter waist-deep water, where you'll interact with the friendly dolphins--getting a kiss, giving a hug, and watching a playful dance.
Photos will be taken of your dolphin kiss and will be available for purchase after your encounter.
Non-participants may observe those in their party who are taking part in a dolphin program. There is a $30 fee, per observer, for the ferry ride from Paradise Island to Blue Lagoon. This observer fee is payable directly to the ferry and no reservations are necessary.
For an even closer experience with the dolphins, try our SWIM WITH THE DOLPHINS excursion.
This trip also includes a day at the Blue Lagoon Island, so enjoy your day at Blue Lagoon Beach with lounging, relaxing, and lunch!
- Bring along towels, reef-safe sunblock (no sprays), and a change of clothes.
-To ensure the safety of the animals, personal cameras, including cell phones or other electronic devices, cannot be used by guests in animal programs.
- Personalized videos ($58) and photos are sold on site. (Visa, MC, and American Express are accepted to purchase photos and videos.)
- Non-participants may observe those in their party who are taking part in a dolphin/sea lion/stingray/shark program. There is a $35 fee, per observer, for the ferry ride from Paradise Island to Blue Lagoon. This observer fee is payable directly to the ferry and no reservations are necessary.
- The Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day package includes access to the Aqua Park, Inner-tubes, Float mats and Noodles.
- Additional Alcoholic drinks can be ordered ala carte at the beach at an additional cost.
- You may also rent snorkeling gear, kayaks, aquabikes, or double pool loungers. There are lifeguards, changing rooms, showers, and a gift shop at our location.
- Other water activities are available for rent: Kayaks $20, Aqua Bikes $15, Snorkeling $20.
- No food or beverage items can be brought in. Blue Lagoon Island is a bottle-free zone.
- The taxi ride to the check-in spot takes about 15 minutes and costs approximately $5 per person, each way. You must arrive at the check-in location 30 minutes prior to departure time. More details will be on your voucher.
- Ferries depart the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal for Blue Lagoon Island at 10:00 a.m.
- Ferries depart Blue Lagoon Island for the return to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal at 3:00 p.m.
- Blue Lagoon Island is officially an ECO tour destination awarded by Sustainable Travel International’s STEP certification program.
- At this time, the trip is only available for hotel guests.
- Children ages 3 or younger receive free admission if accompanied in the program by a participating, paying adult.
- Children ages 4-12 must be accompanied by a participating, paying adult for this same program.
- Children ages 13-17 may participate on their own, but must have an adult present at the facility.
- For safety reasons, this experience is not advisable for pregnant women.
- No cameras are allowed on the platforms.
- Guests must be able to go up and down steps and a ramp to access the platform.
- The facilities are not wheelchair accessible.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the facilities.
- The rights are reserved to refuse service to any guest under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs.
- WE GO RAIN OR SHINE! NO REFUNDS FOR BAD WEATHER UNLESS THE PROGRAM OPERATOR CANCELS THE PROGRAM. NO REFUNDS IF PERSONS DO NOT MEET REQUIREMENTS OR VIOLATE RESTRICTIONS ABOVE.
Days offered: 7 days a week