Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day - Hotel Guests OnlyExplore > Bahamas > Nassau > Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day - Hotel Guests Only
Enjoy a day at the beach, use of fun beach toys and lunch! This is a fun-tastic day!
Whether you're watching one of your family members do their dolphin swim, or just want a relaxing day at the beach, this is the excursion for you!
Enjoy a day at Blue Lagoon Beach--lounging, laughing, and lunching!
- The Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day package includes access to the Aqua Park, Inner-tubes, Float mats and Noodles.
- Additional Alcoholic drinks can be ordered ala carte at the beach at an additional cost.
- You may also rent snorkeling gear, kayaks, aquabikes, or double pool loungers. There are lifeguards, changing rooms, showers, and a gift shop at our location.
- Other water activities are available for rent: Kayaks $20, Aqua Bikes $15, Snorkeling $20.
- No food or beverage items can be brought in. Blue Lagoon Island is a bottle-free zone.
- Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day package does not include swimming with the dolphins.
- The taxi ride to the check-in spot takes about 15 minutes and costs approximately $5 per person, each way. You must arrive at the check-in location 30 minutes prior to departure time. More details will be on your voucher.
- Ferries depart the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal for Blue Lagoon Island at 10:00 a.m.
- Ferries depart Blue Lagoon Island for the return to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal at 3:00 p.m.
- Blue Lagoon Island is officially an ECO tour destination awarded by Sustainable Travel International’s STEP certification program.
- If you would like to add a Royal Dolphin Swim to this beach package, please book our combo tour option.
- At this time, the trip is only available for hotel guests.
- This tour can ONLY be enjoyed if your Cruise Ship Departs at 4:30 p.m. or later.
- WE GO RAIN OR SHINE! NO REFUNDS FOR BAD WEATHER, UNLESS THE TOUR OPERATOR CANCELS THE PROGRAM.
Days offered: 7 days a week