Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day - Hotel Guests OnlyExplore > Bahamas > Nassau > Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day - Hotel Guests Only
Enjoy a day at the beach, use of fun beach toys and lunch! This is a fun-tastic day!
Whether you're watching one of your family members do their dolphin swim, or just want a relaxing day at the beach, this is the excursion for you!
Enjoy a day at Blue Lagoon Beach--lounging, laughing, and lunching!
- Please note: Additional beverages are available at an additional cost.
- You may also rent snorkeling gear, kayaks, aquabikes, or double pool loungers. There are lifeguards, changing rooms, showers, and a gift shop at our location.
- No food or beverage items can be brought in. Blue Lagoon Island is a bottle-free zone.
- The taxi ride to the check-in spot takes about 15 minutes and costs approximately $5 per person, each way. You must arrive at the check-in location 30 minutes prior to departure time. More details will be on your voucher.
- Ferries depart the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal for Blue Lagoon Island at 8:45am, 10:15am and 11:45am.
- Ferries depart Blue Lagoon Island for the return to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal at 1:15pm, 2:15pm and 4:15pm.
- At this time, the trip is only available for hotel guests.
- Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day package does not include swimming with the dolphins.
- The Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day package includes access to the Aqua Park, Inner-tubes, Float mats and Noodles.
- Other water activities are available for rent: Kayaks $20, Aqua Bikes $15, Snorkeling $20.
- Beach time may vary based on ferry schedule. If you are concerned about the amount of time you will have at the beach, contact ShoreTrips.
Days offered: 7 days a week