Wedding...A Simply Perfect Wedding In ArubaExplore > Aruba > Wedding...A Simply Perfect Wedding In Aruba
A simple island wedding in a beautiful tropical setting.
The island of Aruba boasts some of the best beaches in the Caribbean, making it an increasingly popular wedding destination every year.
Vows by sun, earth, air, and sea...
The magic of the Caribbean creates a perfect beginning in a beautiful tropical setting in Aruba. Experience your dream in paradise with a ceremony that touches the heart, mind, and soul forever. From barefoot-in-the-sand beneath swaying palm trees to spectacular vistas from a beach, cliff, deck, dune, pier, or reef, let Aruba's natural wonders be your gateway to a lifetime of memories.
Other options may be added to this package. These can be arranged directly with the wedding coordinator after the booking is made.
- After you order this basic wedding package, you will be given instructions on how to contact our wedding coordinator in Aruba. All transfer arrangements will be made with the wedding coordinator.
- You must bring your passport, original birth certificate, and certified copies of divorce decrees, dissolution decrees, or death certificate of previous spouse, if applicable. The coordinator will go through all the paperwork needed with the bridal couple.
- There is an $80 fee for processing the wedding documents and sending them back to the US.
- An extra fee applies if booked on a Saturday.
- Cancellations received prior to 30 days of the event are subject to 30% of the total cancellation fee; cancellations received within 30 days of the event are subject to 50% of the total cancellation fee.
Days offered: 7 days a week