Horseback...The Northeast Coast And Sand DunesExplore > Aruba > Horseback...The Northeast Coast And Sand Dunes
See a little bit of everything on this very fun tour.
This stable was named more than 20 years ago, after the famous 1946 Cary Grant film, and is one of Aruba's stellar riding stables, offering personalized tours of the countryside and seaside. Their horses are named after the famous and the infamous--Al Capone, Jesse James, Marlene Dietrich, Winnetou, Geronimo, and Madonna.
Riding horses back home can get repetitive in the same way that a golfer wouldn't want to do the same course over and over again. Treat yourself to this unique location of riding with a 2-hour horseback adventure through our 'Cunucu' or Arubian countryside to the northeast coast, where the donkeys, iguanas, parakeets, and other native creatures live. You'll pass by the Tierra del Sol, taking in magnificent views and capturing some great photos.
Next, you'll get to do something you don't have the opportunity to do very often...trot, canter, and gallop (for the experienced rider) on Aruba's fabulous sand dunes. With no vehicles allowed on the dunes, they remain perfect for foot and horse travel ,while providing spectacular views of the coast.
- Wear long pants and sensible shoes that won't slide off your feet. Don't forget a hat, sunblock, and a camera.
- Helmets, available at the ranch, are required for children under 15 years old.
- Cruise ship passengers arriving at 8 a.m. may take the 8:10 a.m. departure time.
- This tour is not for beginning riders.
- NOT ADVISABLE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN OR THOSE WITH NECK OR BACK PROBLEMS.
- Maximum rider weight is 220 lbs.
- Minimum age is 10 yrs. old.
- This trip is not available on December 25th or January 1st.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday