Group Trip - Rainforest Hike & Beach ExcursionExplore > Antigua and Barbuda > Group Trip - Rainforest Hike & Beach Excursion
Hike Antigua's rainforest and then cool off at a one of its finest beaches.
Hike through Antigua's rainforest and see another side of paradise. Then cool off with a swim on a gorgeous Caribbean beach.
Included in this tour:
• Round-trip transfers for cruise ship passengers
• Rainforest hike with knowledgable guide
• Beach stop for swimming
After being met at your ship, you will travel for approximately 30 minutes into Antigua's interior to begin a hike through its rainforest.
Starting from a suspension bridge over a dam built in the Victorian era, you will hike a trail that offers vistas of lush vegetation, including shaded areas rich with wild fruits, vines, mosses and lichens. Our experienced local guides will point out the range of flora and fauna, including numerous bird species, some unique to Antigua.
After a stop to contemplate a magnificent view of the south coast, you will pass a pineapple farm and descend onto one of Antigua's finest beaches.
• Round trip transfers included for cruise ship passengers. Hotel guests must take a taxi (not included) to/from meeting location.
• Wear hiking-appropriate dress, including hiking shoes and a hat, with a bathing suit underneath.
• Bring a towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, insect spray and a camera.
• Minimum age is 13
• You must book a minimum of 15 people.
• The maximum is 48 people.
Days offered: 7 days a week