Enjoy ultimate convenience and comfort at Garden Court O.R. Tambo International Airport. Located within a few minutes from the airport, this hotel is the ideal for travelers needing somewhere to rest during a stopover.
Comfortably appointed rooms offer spacious living, private bathrooms and amenities that appeal to the business and leisure traveler alike. Several conference venues on the premises cater for business meetings of up to 250 persons, making it the perfect business destination.
Services and Facilities at Garden Court O.R. Tambo International Airport are available to all hotel guests. Some services or facilities may not be available on the hotel premises, and may incur additional costs, for the guests own account.
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to and from O.R. Tambo International Airport. Please contact the hotel for shuttle information.
- Dining in our buffet restaurant now offers the convenience of a buffet breakfast with a choice of full or continental breakfast well as a delicious dinner buffet all overlooking the magnificent gardens.
- High Speed Internet Access is accessible to all hotel guests 24-hours a day. Prepaid vouchers are available.
- Guests can conduct business as usual with our self service workstations and copy/fax facilities.
- 25km away is the Montecasino Gaming & Entertainment Complex. As Gauteng's premier entertainment destination, this complex is located in Fourways and has been voted Best Casino, Best Entertainment Complex, Best Cinema Complex and Best Place to Take Out-of-towners.
- 10km away is the Glendower Golf Club. Established in 1937 with recently modernised greens, this club is best that parkland golf has to offer.
- 10km away is the East Rand Mall. With over 180 shops, including major chain stores, cinemas and restaurants, this mall offers all the goods and services that you may require.
- 2km away is the Gautrain. This is the state-of-the-art rapid rail network in Gauteng. The main link is between Pretoria and Johannesburg and OR Tambo International Airport. There are several other stations located around the Gauteng area.