Keauhou Beach Resort
Experience a resort unique among Hawaiian hotels. At this Kona Coast hotel, discover tales of antiquity at restored heiau, sacred sites built in ancient times. Stroll paths shaded by kukui (candlenut), hala (pandanus) and `ulu (breadfruit) trees. Enjoy fragrant plumeria and colorful heleconia in lush gardens.
Explore tide pools with gentle sea turtles. Swim among colorful reef fish at Kahalu`u Bay, one of the island's best snorkeling sites.
Encounter experiences not usually found at Hawaii Island hotels including traditional Hawaiian games and an introduction to Hawaiian language and chant.
Photo copyright Outrigger Hotels Hawaii.
See thumbnails of all photos for this point of interest.
- Free daily buffet breakfast for all guests
- Free Huaka`i Ali`i Tour for guests staying 3 nights or longer ($40 per person value)
- Free Hawaiian cultural activities Monday - Saturday
- Free high-speed Internet access in guest rooms and lobby
- Free local and long-distance phone calls to the U.S & Canada
- Free use of in-room safe
- Free in-room coffee and tea
- Kalona Salon & Spa
- Wedding services
- Big Island vow renewal ceremony
- Meeting rooms, conference facilities, catering services, outdoor function space
- Kona Country Club's Ocean and Mountain golf courses nearby
- Keauhou Trolley 9 am – 8 pm, 22 stops in the Kona area
- Airport transfer
- Activities desk
- Automated teller machine
- Coin-operated laundry
- Fitness center
- Free guest services
- Free newspaper Monday - Saturday
- Gift/apparel/sundries store
- Hospitality room
- Ice machine
- Laundry/dry cleaning valet
- Luggage storage
- Oceanfront location (adjacent to great snorkling beach)
- Porter/bell service
- Reception desk 24 hours
- Refrigerators in all guest rooms
- Swimming pool with child wading pool
- Tennis courts - 6 courts, 2 lighted