The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
Uncover an unforgettable Hawaiian getaway with our exceptional Maui beach hotel amenities:
- 36 holes of championship golf on two courses, as well as the Kapalua Golf Academy, one of the best teaching academies in Hawaii
- Direct access to D.T. Fleming Beach, featuring a variety of ocean activities
- Hawaiian cultural programs, uniting guests with native practitioners, elders and local community members
- 10,000 square-foot, tri-level swimming pool, with a 20,000 square-foot sundeck and a new children's pool
- Over 150,000 square-feet of meeting space, including the Aloha Outdoor Pavilion, two indoor ballrooms, two executive ballrooms and eight additional meeting rooms
Experience Hawaii at its most unforgettable through The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, Maui a premier Maui beach hotel and golf destination.
Photo copyright The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C..
See thumbnails of all photos for this point of interest.
Nestled among the lush foliage of rolling hills and a beautiful beachfront, in the midst of a century-old pineapple plantation, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, Maui provides that rare opportunity to experience a different view of Hawaii - one that hearkens back to unspoiled landscapes, breathtaking sunsets, and swaying coconut palms. Escape to a distinctly memorable tropical getaway, where world-class service converges with captivating island culture. Framed by two championship golf courses, this exclusive Kapalua, Maui hotel is the annual home of the PGA TOUR season-opening championship, offering a prestigious address, recognized throughout the world. Embrace the spirit of aloha within our Kapalua, Maui beach hotel, the quintessential Hawaiian destination.