We do accept occasional guest blog posts, subject to the guidelines outlined below.
If you’ve got an idea for a guest post for us, just drop Michael a note: michael at visualitineraries dot com.
Guest article requirements:
- must be on a topic related to travel or travel marketing: it should either appeal to travel industry people, or to consumers planning their own vacations
- must include at least one image (photos, graphs, charts are OK), and you must either have the copyright yourself, or the image falls under Creative Commons licensing, permitting commercial uses of the image
- length should be somewhere between 200 and 1000 words
- we will link back to your website in the author credits, at the top of the article, with your choice of anchor text
- your website doesn’t need to be in the travel business, but it does need to be reasonably reputable: no online gambling, pharmacy, adult content, etc.
- no commercial links within the body of the article (links to Wikipedia, government sites, tourism board sites, etc. are ok)
- once the article is published, you must link to it from at least one website