Given that January is in full swing, now seems like the perfect opportunity to
drool over objectify lust after tastefully appreciate some pretty bangin’ beaches, aka the hottest bodies of water current-ly around. OH BUOY, WATER WE WAITING FOR?
1. Beach, you’ve got me starry-eyed.
…thanks to the bioluminescent phytoplankton that glow when stressed or agitated, such as in the case of the waves crashing on the shore. Oh baby.
2. Beach, I would explore your curves any day.
…curves that have been painstakingly formed over the course of centuries as waves carved away at the softer parts of the rock, eventually eroding it into the arches that can be seen today. Swoon.
3. Beach, you are SO working that color.
…from all the manganese garnet deposits that have been eroded from nearby hills. MMMMM GIRL.
4. Beach, you’ve got nothing to hide. If you’ve got it, flaunt it.
…especially when it comes to this gem, created when the Mexican government used the turf as a bombing practice site.
5. Beach, are you blushing? Because you look positively radiant.
…from all the finely crushed coral remains that wash up onshore. Nothing says romantic like capitalizing off of dead, pulverized sea life.
6. Beach, you are such a tease. Simply thrilling.
…thanks to the nearby airport, giving beachgoers a “close call” adrenaline rush. For those who like to live life on the edge.
Pretty beachin’, no? For more of these beauties, you can check out Wimp’s collection.