Private: Vizcaya With Choice Between Coral Gables, South Beach Or Little Havana
The first part of this tour visits Vizcaya. The second part is your choice.
Vizcaya...architecturally magnificent, opulently appointed, elegant gardens. You really must see it for yourself.
A trip to the Miami area is incomplete without visiting Vizcaya. This modern interpretation of an 18th-century villa was built between 1859 and 1925 by businessman William Deering, owner of farming manufacturing company Deering Harvester.
As you browse through the house and grounds, you will learn about the impressive architecture, the significant art collections, the formal European-style gardens, the swimming pool and its stunning location on Biscayne Bay. It is a true oasis of peace and tranquility just outside of Miami's skyscrapers.
At this point in the tour, you have a decision to make. Choose to visit beautiful Coral Gables, hip and trendy South Beach or the culturally fascinating Little Havana.
Coral Gables is known as "The City Beautiful" and with good reason. Tree-lined streets, coral arches, fountains and Mediterranean-style buildings are just some of the reasons this place lives up to its name. The fashionable shopping district, "The Miracle Mile" boasts European cafes and high-end boutiques and jewelry stores.
South Beach, that sizzling nightlife hot-spot, is perhaps best known for its well-preserved Art Deco hotels along Ocean Drive. It attracts the rich and famous and abounds with restaurants owned by celebrity chefs.
A drive through Little Havana will give you a taste of Cuba's culture and customs without leaving home. From the brightly-colored roosters on Calle Ocho to the older residents playing dominoes at Maximo Gomez Park, you will think you have stepped into Havana.
With these great choices, you can't make a bad decision.
- We will provide insect repellent and sunscreen.
- Bottled water and a snack is included.
- We can pick you up from the Port of Miami or Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale.
- We pick up from hotels and locations in Broward County and Miami-Dade County. If you are coming from somewhere north of Commercial Blvd. in Ft. Lauderdale, we may provide you with a convenient meeting location.
- We provide complimentary luggage storage as well as optional airport/hotel drop off. We will ask you for more information at the time of booking.
- Parts of this tour are weather permitting.
- This tour is not available on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas.
- As with any tour, times may vary due to unexpected traffic issues and your location.
Days offered: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday